7 Questions You Should Ask Your Home Inspector Beforehand
[H]ow do you separate a great home contractor from a merely good one? It boils down to interviewing home inspectors to gauge how thorough a job they’ll do. To help, here are some of the best questions to ask.
1. “What do you check?”
2. “What don’t you check?”
3. “What do you charge for an inspection?”
4. “How long have you been doing this?”
5. “Can I come along during the inspection?”
6. “How long will the inspection take?”
7. “Can I see a sample report?”
Click to read the full article.