- Posted by Jabuka Home Inspections
That “perfect” four-bedroom, two-bath house you stumbled upon in a beautiful suburban neighborhood could hide some serious problems. The best way for homebuyers to find out about potential issues is with a good home inspection. In fact, you’ll have to get a home inspection to meet mortgage lenders’ requirements before you buy. But not all licensed inspectors will thoroughly […]read more
- What To Expect When You’re Inspecting A Home
- Top 20 home inspection photos from 2019
- Industry Experts Predict Top 5 Trends In Residential Housing For 2020
- Moving tips that simplify the process
- Pull the Plug on Electrical Fires with Tips to Keep Your Family Safe
• Easy to read
• Concise & user friendly format
• Same day or next day serviceast turn around.
• Fast turnaround • Highly detailed computerized report with summary page.
• High-resolution digital photos & entire documents in PDF format.
We are pleased to recommend Jabuka Home Inspections to potential home buyers. Mr. Jabuka was very thorough in his inspection and equally descriptive in the report which he generated on-site for us in late 2004. He personally went through the report with us, pointing out concerns of different levels - differentiating which were safety concerns and which were merely cosmetic or which required further investigation from a professional in that particular field. We purchased the home which he inspected and have also used his report for reference after the fact and to prioritize home improvements.
Thank you, Mr. Jabuka, in making our home purchase decision an informed one!
Sam Jabuka saved my deal. I had to do my inspections as fast as I could because I had a short escrow. Sam fit me in the next day. Once the inspection was complete he had his report ready the SAME DAY! He even sat down with my clients and explained the report in detail to them personally. I will be using Sam on a regular basis.